View Rahoul Baruah's profile on LinkedIn Basecamp project management and collaboration

The blog of Rahoul Baruah from 3hv Ltd

What's going on?

My name is Rahoul Baruah (aka Baz) and I'm a software developer in Leeds (England).

This is a log of things I've discovered while writing software in Ruby on Rails. In other words, geek stuff.

However, I've decided to put this blog on ice - I would ask you to check out my business blog here (or subscribe here).

25 May, 2006

Slacker

I know, I know.

I'm slacking off on the RForward front.

Well I'm still flat out at work and the RForward deadline has been pushed back to the middle of June because of it.

If RForward 0.1 does not do it for you someone suggested this released under the MIT licence. As I was going to rewrite in .NET at some point anyway, I may use it as the basis for my 0.2 release. It doesn't do the pseudo-load-balancing across multiple back end servers so you are stuck with ActionPack's mutex - however for a low-volume site that looks as if it is IIS to the outside world it may well do the trick. I don't know, I've not used it yet.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker