View Rahoul Baruah's profile on LinkedIn Basecamp project management and collaboration

The blog of Rahoul Baruah from 3hv Ltd

What's going on?

My name is Rahoul Baruah (aka Baz) and I'm a software developer in Leeds (England).

This is a log of things I've discovered while writing software in Ruby on Rails. In other words, geek stuff.

However, I've decided to put this blog on ice - I would ask you to check out my business blog here (or subscribe here).

14 December, 2006

Repository

I've set up a Subversion repository for the files you need to get Rails working with FastCGI and Rails, for using Sql Server Stored Procedures with Rails, for automating Webrick installations and the (not recently updated) RForward. Instructions on how to use them are scattered all over this blog!

I hope you find them useful.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker