The blog of Rahoul Baruah from 3hv Ltd

What's going on?

My name is Rahoul Baruah (aka Baz) and I'm a software developer in Leeds (England).

This is a log of things I've discovered while writing software in Ruby on Rails. In other words, geek stuff.

However, I've decided to put this blog on ice - I would ask you to check out my business blog here (or subscribe here).

17 February, 2007

If search engines were girls ...

Just discovered this gem:


Google is the bombshell who everyone drools over. She knows this and lords it over everyone. You’ve really got to work to get Google’s trust. She also has a weird fascination with blogging. Yahoo is wild and erratic. MSN is the world’s cheapest date, who will practically faint if you show any interest in her at all

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker