View Rahoul Baruah's profile on LinkedIn Basecamp project management and collaboration

The blog of Rahoul Baruah from 3hv Ltd

What's going on?

My name is Rahoul Baruah (aka Baz) and I'm a software developer in Leeds (England).

This is a log of things I've discovered while writing software in Ruby on Rails. In other words, geek stuff.

However, I've decided to put this blog on ice - I would ask you to check out my business blog here (or subscribe here).

05 July, 2007

I've just bought a new computer ... it doesn't work

I came across Ed Bott's column reading an article about how his Steveness is going to rule the world by selling Mac OSX and Windows side-by-side.

And then I stumbled upon his article about how his brand-new (OK, to be fair, refurbed) computer broke shortly after installation. As part of a BIOS update. I don't know about you but I wouldn't care whose fault it was ... if I had shelled out several hundred dollars on a new piece of kit I would expect it to work - not break within 24 hours.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker