View Rahoul Baruah's profile on LinkedIn Basecamp project management and collaboration

The blog of Rahoul Baruah from 3hv Ltd

What's going on?

My name is Rahoul Baruah (aka Baz) and I'm a software developer in Leeds (England).

This is a log of things I've discovered while writing software in Ruby on Rails. In other words, geek stuff.

However, I've decided to put this blog on ice - I would ask you to check out my business blog here (or subscribe here).

30 July, 2007

On my own ...

Today is my last day at work. Regular salary goes out of the window. Freelance here I come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll probably need this then:

acts_as_enterprisey

;)

Unknown said...

Well done!

All the best with your new venture.

Have you got clients lined up? What's your plan?

Baz said...

Thank you.

I've started a contract job and have a couple of things lined up afterwards. I will write more about it once I've clarified what I'm allowed to blog.

Suffice to say, so far, I'm extremely happy

eXTReMe Tracker