View Rahoul Baruah's profile on LinkedIn Basecamp project management and collaboration

The blog of Rahoul Baruah from 3hv Ltd

What's going on?

My name is Rahoul Baruah (aka Baz) and I'm a software developer in Leeds (England).

This is a log of things I've discovered while writing software in Ruby on Rails. In other words, geek stuff.

However, I've decided to put this blog on ice - I would ask you to check out my business blog here (or subscribe here).

02 December, 2007

Lessons from this week

Aim high but grow slowly.

I had no idea how I would do this, but I figured if humans had the capability to put a rover on Mars and launch satellites into space, then there must be some way to clear out 80,000 emails in 3 weeks. If it is humanly possible, then it’s not impossible. It’s just a matter of figuring out a way to do it.


After just over a year in business, we still have a long way to go in ‘proving’ anything, but because we’ve used the same grassroots approach to building our own business (which has been successfully busy from day 1 without going into any debt), we are walking the walk. There are no shortcuts to gratification here and, in fact, some days are really hard.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker