View Rahoul Baruah's profile on LinkedIn Basecamp project management and collaboration

The blog of Rahoul Baruah from 3hv Ltd

What's going on?

My name is Rahoul Baruah (aka Baz) and I'm a software developer in Leeds (England).

This is a log of things I've discovered while writing software in Ruby on Rails. In other words, geek stuff.

However, I've decided to put this blog on ice - I would ask you to check out my business blog here (or subscribe here).

18 January, 2006

Postponed

My trip down south to do the 2003 Server installation has been put back till this Friday. So no updates yet.

However, I have just discovered Migrations - I had always ignored them before as it said it only worked with MySQL and PostgreSQL. However, now it works with SQL Server, Oracle and SQLite as well - so it's definitely worth investigating (database independent back-ends ahoy!).

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker