View Rahoul Baruah's profile on LinkedIn Basecamp project management and collaboration

The blog of Rahoul Baruah from 3hv Ltd

What's going on?

My name is Rahoul Baruah (aka Baz) and I'm a software developer in Leeds (England).

This is a log of things I've discovered while writing software in Ruby on Rails. In other words, geek stuff.

However, I've decided to put this blog on ice - I would ask you to check out my business blog here (or subscribe here).

05 January, 2006

I'm back!

After a Christmas away, I'm back.

I've not had a chance to investigate the URL Rewriter problem as I have a mountain of work on my desk.

However, in the next couple of weeks I've got some Server 2003 installations to do on live client sites (which is worrying me somewhat), so of course, I'll keep you all up to date on what I learn.

In addition, I'm planning a series on how I converted our large, sprawling, unplanned legacy database and Railsified it, without breaking the existing Delphi application (touch wood).

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker