View Rahoul Baruah's profile on LinkedIn Basecamp project management and collaboration

The blog of Rahoul Baruah from 3hv Ltd

What's going on?

My name is Rahoul Baruah (aka Baz) and I'm a software developer in Leeds (England).

This is a log of things I've discovered while writing software in Ruby on Rails. In other words, geek stuff.

However, I've decided to put this blog on ice - I would ask you to check out my business blog here (or subscribe here).

05 April, 2006

Mac OSXP

What's the betting Leopard includes virtualisation - so you can run OSX (with all its iApp goodness), Office (cos you have to) and that crappy departmental VB6 app written by the bloke who left three years ago - all side by side?

If it does, I bet Cocoa is also ported to Windows (shouldn't be much work there) so you can have a Very Universal binary and watch Apple's market share rocket.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker