View Rahoul Baruah's profile on LinkedIn Basecamp project management and collaboration

The blog of Rahoul Baruah from 3hv Ltd

What's going on?

My name is Rahoul Baruah (aka Baz) and I'm a software developer in Leeds (England).

This is a log of things I've discovered while writing software in Ruby on Rails. In other words, geek stuff.

However, I've decided to put this blog on ice - I would ask you to check out my business blog here (or subscribe here).

08 June, 2006

RForward Update

I've taken the .NET reverse proxy, added the pseudo load-balancing and made sure that it passes any Windows authentication details through to the back-end as an HTTP header. I will type up the installation instructions and package up the download, as RForward v0.2, tomorrow. Promise.

Thanks to John Pierce for the .NET reverse proxy and to anon for passing me the link ("hat tip" as some would say).

Still to come - make sure that Unicode characters are passed through correctly, fix a bug where it appears to be unable to reference static files correctly and include a version that works with .NET 2.0.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker