View Rahoul Baruah's profile on LinkedIn Basecamp project management and collaboration

The blog of Rahoul Baruah from 3hv Ltd

What's going on?

My name is Rahoul Baruah (aka Baz) and I'm a software developer in Leeds (England).

This is a log of things I've discovered while writing software in Ruby on Rails. In other words, geek stuff.

However, I've decided to put this blog on ice - I would ask you to check out my business blog here (or subscribe here).

20 July, 2006

Baby got back

My Powerbook is back from the repair shop. A brand new 5400 RPM drive and a fresh installation of Tiger. Nice. Unfortunately the CD drive still does not work but things feel pretty good. We're a three Mac household now!

Speedwise the Powerbook feels faster than I remember it (probably down to the faster drive). However, I have noticed a number of beachballs - something that doesn't happen on our (Intel) Mini.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker