View Rahoul Baruah's profile on LinkedIn Basecamp project management and collaboration

The blog of Rahoul Baruah from 3hv Ltd

What's going on?

My name is Rahoul Baruah (aka Baz) and I'm a software developer in Leeds (England).

This is a log of things I've discovered while writing software in Ruby on Rails. In other words, geek stuff.

However, I've decided to put this blog on ice - I would ask you to check out my business blog here (or subscribe here).

25 October, 2007

The Power of Charity

http://www.atomicwang.org/motherfucker/Index/B4F177CD-1A08-4DF8-AEB6-F8AA6894835D.html


Now what I do is issue a license and send back a form letter explaining that they are to give the cost of the license to the Madagascar Fauna Group ... Customers love this. They go from being extremely frustrated to extremely impressed, which probably nets us more sales in the long run from word of mouth. It saves me a lot of time, and has also gotten the Madagascar Fauna Group a few new patrons. I used to dread dealing with these customers, but now I love it, particularly the extremely pissed off ones, because the angrier they are, the more passionate they are, and the more I’ll be glad to have them on my side, and on the side of my cause.


I love the fact that Mike Lee includes the word "motherfucker" in every Url.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker