View Rahoul Baruah's profile on LinkedIn Basecamp project management and collaboration

The blog of Rahoul Baruah from 3hv Ltd

What's going on?

My name is Rahoul Baruah (aka Baz) and I'm a software developer in Leeds (England).

This is a log of things I've discovered while writing software in Ruby on Rails. In other words, geek stuff.

However, I've decided to put this blog on ice - I would ask you to check out my business blog here (or subscribe here).

10 November, 2007

Tiny Details

I've said before that it is often the tiny details that make all the difference.

And Euan has found one such detail:


It knows that my home number is used by both my wife and I so when I get a call it says it is from Penny OR Euan


UPDATE:

Whereas the genius that is Stephen Fry says:


In the end the iPhone is like some glorious early-60s sports car. Not as practical, reliable, economical, sensible or roomy as a family saloon but oh, the joy. The jouissance as Roland Barthes liked to say. What it does, it does supremely well, that what it does not do seems laughably irrelevant.


However it's not as good a Fry quote as:


I was walking through a field the other day and stopped to pick a buttercup. Although quite why someone had left their buttock lying around I will never know.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker