View Rahoul Baruah's profile on LinkedIn Basecamp project management and collaboration

The blog of Rahoul Baruah from 3hv Ltd

What's going on?

My name is Rahoul Baruah (aka Baz) and I'm a software developer in Leeds (England).

This is a log of things I've discovered while writing software in Ruby on Rails. In other words, geek stuff.

However, I've decided to put this blog on ice - I would ask you to check out my business blog here (or subscribe here).

17 January, 2008

A (late) review of the year

It's been a pretty monumental year for me - quitting the day job and doing this Rails business full-time. Plus, I've actually been blogging about it. So, a bit late, here are my favourite posts from last year.

unless versus if ! (absolutely the greatest piece of example code there is)
Great Features you see, Great Features you don't
markup.become(:beautiful)
Death to Professionalism
Dealing with Disaster (Dreamhost take note)
form_test_helper and AJAX (Update)
Ruby on Rails is the MacOS to Java/.Net's Windows
The infamous iPhone SDK
Testing for Unix commands on the path in Ruby
Safari, So Good, So What! (just for the title, Megadeth fans)
Default Values in your Models (one of the most searched for posts on the blog)

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker